December 19, 2008

VIDEO! Prisoner-Transport Rail Cars outside NYC

Ridgefield, NJ -- A couple years ago I started hearing about prisoner transport rail cars being ordered by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). According to the people reporting about the rail cars, they were to be used for mass round-ups of people in the USA.

I didn't think too much of it. I'm not a big conspiracy theorist.

Later, I started seeing photos of the FEMA prisoner rail cars ( as shown below) and seeing the photos made me wonder if the conspiracy theorists were actually on to something?

I put the memory of the rail car image in the back of my mind and went on with life.

On Tuesday, December 16, 2008, I was traveling in my car down the New Jersey Turnpike near my home. As I approached mile marker 116.6, I saw something that shook me to my very core: the exact same Prisoner-Transport-Rail-Cars as I had seen on the internet!

These rail cars were secreted away in a remote rail yard near the Public Service Electric Generating Station in Ridgefield, NJ, just 6 miles north, northwest of New York City!

It was about 4:30 in the afternoon when I first saw them and this being Winter, the sun sets around 5. So I raced home, got my video camera and raced back. I brought a hand held 2 million candlepower spotlight with me just in case.

When I arrived back, I was able to get pretty decent video of the first 7 prisoner rail cars. There were MANY more.

These rail cars are what OUR OWN GOVERNMENT is planning to use when they start rounding up "dissidents" and anyone else opposed to the "New World Order (NWO).

Each rail car has two levels, each level with 125 sets of shackles anchored to the walls or floor. Each car thus can transport 250 people. There are no bathrooms. People placed in these rail cars will be treated literally as cattle.

Those who are rounded up will go either to re-education camps or, if they are staunch supporters of a sovereign United States who will not accept being merged into a one world government, they will be killed.

The NWO is actually estimating they will need to kill between 20 and 25 million of us!

Here now, is the video proving these prisoner rail cars actually do exist and they are now being pre-positioned around the country. I personally shot this video on Tuesday, December 16, 2008.

Statcounter